Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Component Video Not Working Sony Tv

Component Video Not Working Sony Tv. Since i get the audio, it means that the player spins/works. I selected video 1 and it says no signal.

Trying to hook up my N64 to tv without component input
Trying to hook up my N64 to tv without component input from www.reddit.com

Since i get the audio, it means that the player spins/works. (this n64 works perfectly on other crt tvs/monitors) i also did a test with a playstation 2 and also a nintendo wii to the same results. If you are using a supplied tv remote, press the input button.

Upon Noticing It Didn’t Seem To Work, I Plugged The Composite Video (Only Way I Can See) Into Another Port And Tried Going Thru.


My sony tv video is not seen for one year, after one year its video is seen, but after one day video is not working. Servers both windows media player. The following shows you solutions if you experience problems when connecting a tv and an audio/video device via an hdmi cable.

An Xbox 360, A Jvc Dvd Player, And A Sony Dvd Player/Recorder.


Try replacing the video cable between the dvd player and tv. Tv senses the connection, no display from laptop. There may be an issue with your tv.

Since I Get The Audio, It Means That The Player Spins/Works.


It was working until a couple of days ago. I have tested these inputs using 3 different sources with component video outputs: Using album app pre installed.

My Laptop Shows Under Sound That The Sony Tv Is Not Plugged In But It Actually Is.


I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out why i get no picture using these inputs. If you insert just the rgb adaptor the tv assumes a composite input. I am also having issues in connecting to amazon prime video.

If Screen Mirroring Or Sony Tv Airplay Not Working, Complete A Power Reset For The Tv, Confirm That You Have The Airplay Setting Turned On, Complete A Software Update On The Tv, Reset Your Network, Restart Your Tv, And Be Sure That Both Devices Support Screen Mirroring.


I wanted to try to enhance the quality by switching to component, so bought a new component cable (therefore the cable could be somehow at fault, don’t know). My hdmi cable to component cable is not working i am fairly new to computers, but someone told me to buy an hdmi to component cable so that i could watch movies from my computer on my television. Images may look like they are trailing or the screen may be dark during use in a cold place.

Post a Comment

0 Comments